Help us raise much needed funds to alleviate poverty and empower families worldwide, whilst working within your local community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Events: Planning and promoting upcoming events, set-up and execution
- Fundraising: Running bucket collections, stalls, helping at fundraising events and much more
- Promotion: Acting as an ambassador for IR, representing us at different events and school assemblies
- Challenges: Taking part in running, cycling, trekking and climbing challenges – you could even skydive or bungee jump!
- Brainstorming: Putting your skills to use in helping our fundraising teams raise more funds
- Administration: Making phone calls, writing letters and filing paperwork